Please send Profiles to na...@orgspire.com
Security / Firewall engineer *
*Positions : 3
*Duration : 6-12
*Interview Type : Phone
*So here is what client wants*
· *Checkpoint and palo alto firewalls* ( both is preferred or
· Experience in a *DMZ* environment is strongly preferred
· The candidate should have strong configuration, troubleshooting
and experience handling firewall requests, security policy set etc
· *Blue coat Proxy* server experience is Great to have
· Load balancer exp is great to have
· Switching / routing is great to have
· Implement and maintain firewall rule migration, URL filtering,
DLP, and rules cleanup.
· Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, processes and
guidelines for firewall operations, support and maintenance.
· Provide and propose mitigation plans for any threats identified.
· Create and manage multi-national Checkpoint firewalls on a secure
platform in a complex DMZ environment.
· Configure and maintain IPSEC VPN, Proxy and SSL; included advance
networking and TCP/IP.
· Perform Checkpoint and Palo Alto on a large scale environment.
· Coordinate tickets associated with adding, moving or
decommissioning of policy.
· Experience with FireMon security suite for log data report.
· Configure/administrate Checkpoint, and Palo Alto firewalls.
· Push firewall rules to live production environments during
maintenance windows and open bridge conference call for testers to call in
to test and troubleshoot.
· Interact with users from a global enterprise client and evaluate
· Investigate security incidents and recommend actions needed to
resolve vulnerability issues.
· Perform peer review of work plans for standard changes as
· Responsible for implement and configure managed *Nexus switches.*
· *Experience of technologies including: Nexus switches (2k, 5k,
7k, 9k), and A10 load balancers.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.