Hope you are doing
This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Informatica Administartor in **Wilshire Blvd,
CA. *Please go through with the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for this requirement!
Informatica Admin - Informatica PowerCenter, Developer Tools, DVO (Data
Validation Option) 9.5.1 on Red Hat Linux
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Routine care/feeding/monitoring of servers (jobs are monitored by
· Installations of patches, upgrades, etc.
· Potential migration of platform to 9.6.1
· All code migrations up through the environments (DEV/ACPT/PROD)
· These migrations need to be automated
· Job scheduling/balancing
· Working with developers & infrastructure areas (Red Hat Linux, F5
load balancer, IBM DB2, etc) on incident management, performance tuning,
· Understanding Unum’s High Availability needs and evolving our
infrastructure towards that end
· If we replace Informatica long term with another platform, this
position will help with final migration & sun setting
· Primary platform admin, with after hours/weekend work
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247
GTALK: nitin.dtsc Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.