*Position Role/Tile: Technical Program/Project Manager*
*Contract: 5+ Months*
*Location: Redmond, WA*
1. Guide program/project from project initiation through go-live and
stabilization. Interface with clients, and internal and external partners
as required on technical matters and/or project subject matter.
2. Create the requirements, per the project requirements approved by
Microsoft. Review requirements with appropriate parties and receive signoff.
3. Create Project Plan and track deliverables assigned to team
4. Track project issues and risks.
5. Manage development schedule and interactions between the project
team and support teams.
6. Communicate project status to relevant project stakeholders
Thanks & Regards,
Matt Blair / Global Resource Management, Inc. (GRMI)
*Work:* 678-935-1977| *Fax:* 678 935 7980.|
*Email: **m...@grmi.net* <azm...@grmi.net>
*Gtalk: **matt.g...@gmail.com* <matt.g...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.