HI.

My name is Krishna and I am an IT recruiter at ERP AND ERP Corp. I came
across your resume on a job board and wanted to check if you are available
for a project. I believe you are an experienced IT professional with
experience  is relevant to one of my immediate direct client
openings located in Sunnyvale, CA

*Position: QE Engineer     (*Strong Selenium and Core Java)

*Location: San Francisco, CA, United States*

*Start Date: 05/18/2015*

*End Date: 05/16/2016*

Rek#SFDCJP00004028

*Responsibilities: *

·         Work with developers and product managers to help clarify
requirements and identify functional and UX problems

·         Identify and create detailed test cases for manual execution

·         Perform manual testing of new features as they are developed and
regression suite

·         Reproduce bugs reported by customers or caught in logs

·         Use defect tracking tools to log, track and refine issues

*You Must Have: *

·         2+ years of experience as Software QA Engineer with experience
testing mobile applications for iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry (both
mobile and tablet)

·         Experience designing test cases for new features and for bugs
found in the field

·         Attention to detail and ability to identify, isolate, reproduce
and document defects

·         Any mobile automation experience is a plus.

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at (510) 709-3829, even if we have spoken recently
about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a
daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is
of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either
because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to
which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to ERP and
ERP. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment
opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability
so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend
you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market
information we provide with our e-mail notices.

[image: http://www.erpanderp.com/erpanderp/images/erplogo.png]

Thanks & Regards,

*Krishna* - Technical Recruiter

( 510-270-0603 | : krish...@erpanderp.com