*Urgent Role for Application Developer at Conroe, Texas*
*Send me updated resumes to su...@veritis.com <su...@veritis.com> or you
can reach me on 214-257-8266*
*Job Title: *Application Developer
*Location:* Conroe, Texas 77303
*Duration:* 6 Month + contract (possible extensions and/or conversion to
*Rate: $50/hr on C2C*
We are seeking a .NET Application Developer to be a member of the Technical
Software Solutions team to build high quality user focused web
applications. You will work closely with the project team, front- and
back-end developers to develop technical web applications for the client, a
worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and
components used in oil & gas drilling and production. You will be
responsible for developing a best-in-class user-focused solution leveraging
the latest in web development technology.
*Qualifications and Experience:*
· Must have at least 5 years industry experience in .NET C#
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly organized, focused, flexible, motivated, detail oriented,
and dedicated team player
· Experience working on an Agile team
· Experience developing modern web apps using ASP.NET MVC 5 with
Razor View Engine.
· Experience with standard tools of the trade such as Visual
Studio, SQL Management Studio, and TFS
· Experience designing database schemas
· Experience with SQL Server 2012, T-SQL, JSON, and ADO.NET
· Experience developing web services – WebAPI, Rest
· Experience developing complex enterprise/productivity
· Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery plug-ins, and Bootstrap.
· Experience developing mobile apps a plus
· BS in Computer Science or related discipline
· Design, develop, analyze, test, and debug middleware for complex
enterprise level web applications
· Design, develop, analyze, test, and debug T-SQL functions
· Convert functional specifications and design artifacts into
software designs and other technical artifacts, with an emphasis on
performance and extensibility
· Participate in user testing sessions
· Work closely with product owners, UX designers, and UI
developers to collect requirements and verify design feasibility
· Design and implement unit, component, and system tests in
coordination with QA and other developers to ensure quality
· Other responsibilities as required
*Thanks & Regards, *
*Sunil | Sr. Recruiter | Veritis Group, Inc. *
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038
Office:214-257-8266 | Fax: 972-753-0033
su...@veritis.com | http://www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE
VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.