*Dear Associate,*

Hope you are doing well! We have an excellent opportunity of  *MDM
Developer *in* Boston, MA*

Please share your interest at the earliest.

*Please reply at - abhin...@tresourceinc.com <abhin...@tresourceinc.com>*

*For your review, Job Description is as follows:*

*Job Title:  MDM Developer Locations: Boston, MA*

*Duration:  4+ Month*

*Job Description:*

MDM Developer who has significant experience with the IBM initiate Master
Data Management product.

·         Architecture

o   Should be able to understand the complete picture of our overall
architecture

o   Should be able to recommend what they would improve from our initial
implementation.

·         Infrastructure

o   Understands the infrastructure running on an environment

o   Has knowledge what it would take to upgrade to the latest version and
can discuss the pros/cons of such a move.

·         Execution

o   Responsible for translating business requirements into technical
implementations design documents

§  Including a catalog of any special implementation decisions or
compromises.

o   Would closely with my technical lead on developing appropriate level
requirements for the development team

o   Would be able to perform QA of work done by the development team

o   Would be able to roll up sleeves and contribute to the implementation
and/or provide expert guidance

--

Abhineet Singh
Technology Resource Group

Direct- 408-426-2059 |  Office: 408-709-1760 , Ext –846 | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email - abhin...@tresourceinc.com | Gtalk – abhi.dyss

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]