*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = Jr . UNIX AdministratorLocation    = Columbus, OH ( Local
OR Near BY)Duration   = 3-6 MonthsRate max   = $50/hr*

*Any retail is a plus*

*Required Skills/Knowledge:*
Excellent personal communication, group interaction and organizational
skills
3-6 years of UNIX administration experience with AIX and/or RHEL
Administration of UNIX servers running Oracle 11c and 12c, including RAC
Scripting experience
Strong problem solving, analytical and diagnostic skills
Knowledge of Puppet implementations/experience installing, configuring and
deploying Puppet
POWER Virtualization experience

*Desired Skills/Knowledge:*
Experience with EMC Storage in an NPIV and/or VSCSI implementation
Other technologies, including Satellite, NIM, VMware, Splunk, Apache httpd,
SSL, Postfix, Bash and Perl
LDAP Authentication for AIX/Linux
PCI and SOX requirements
Understanding of networking, database administration and middleware
concepts
Retail experience desired
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.