Hello Partners,

I have below contract requirements. Please take a look and if interested
respond me with you profiles and details below.

We will require proof of work authorization to submit candidates.

DETAILS

Job Title: UI Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA

Position Type: Contract

ABOUT THE PROJECT

*         Develops and designs interface, front pages, and the tools to
navigate a web site. Performs unit testing at the page level.

*         Sets code standards, and leads code reviews.

*         Reviews specifications and provides time estimates on the
development of projects and features.

*         Prioritizes projects and deliverables.

*         Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 5
years of experience in the field or in a related area.

*         Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.

*         Performs a variety of complicated tasks.

*         Directs and leads the work of others. A wide degree of creativity
and latitude is expected.

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS

*         Angular JS Experience

*         Strong Javascript Skills

*         Strong CSS (CSS3) skills

*         Strong HTML (HTML5) skills

*         Strong Communication Skills

*         Creative and Energetic

*         Independent self-starter (doesn't need lots of hand-holding)

*         Grunt.js experience

*         Bower experience

*         Yoeman experience

*         NodeJS Experience

*         LESS (CSS preprocessor)

*         Eye for Great Design

Day-to-Day

*         Candidate will become part of the web development team, working on
a large initiative to integrate three different user interfaces into one.

*         This is all new user interface development.

*         Candidates must have a passion for web development and be
self-starters.

*         Candidates need to work well in a team environment as they will be
required to collaborate with other team members in an effort to provide the
best solution.

Please submit with details below:

Full Legal:

Current Location:

Availability (how soon candidate can join):

Relocation to client location (Yes/NO):

Skype Id:

Phone no:

Email id:

Rate:

Visa Status (Green card/ US Citizen / Others):

Regards,

Hemal Adani | Technical Recruiter | KnackTek LLC.

5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005

Office: 470 395 0236

 <mailto:hemal.ad...@knacktek.com> hemal.ad...@knacktek.com  |
<http://www.knacktek.com/> www.KnackTek.com