Please send profiles to *na...@orgspire.com <na...@orgspire.com>*
*Role: AngularJS Lead*
*Location :Denver, CO*
*Duration : Longterm*
Should be able to analyze business requirements and implementing sound
engineering solutions that meet those
requirements along with good problem solving and time management skills.
•RESTful Web Services
•RWD (Responsive Web Design/Development) (Bootstrap, Foundation etc)
•Java and Spring MVC
•Maven, Jenkins or other build/deploy tools
Some of the work will be purely Java/Struts/Spring/Hibernate,and others
will be working with AngularJS.
Creating this Job Order specifically for AngularJS resources.
• J2EE web app, both JSF and Struts
• New dev will be AngularJS and Spring
• 3 week sprints
• Both Jira and QTP used for backlog and testing
• Current Team distributed between Overland Park and Denver, so candidate
could be in either location, perhaps
• Most people on existing team have high app familiarity and are
• 3 week sprints w/releases every other month...try to finish iteration 4
weeks prior to release for integration testing
• Need SCRUM teams through October or end of year
• Backend services are SOAP, REST, MULE, RMI
• Interaction w/data model is JDBC and Spring JDBC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.