resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Data Power with Migration of WPS Services
Consultant'sLocation : Phoenix, AZDuration : 6+months and may be
extendedRequired Skills:-*Strong Data Power resource with good
communication skills.
experience 6-8 years
High level details of work
Migration of WPS services to Data power, require analysis of current
services and suggest best migration approach
Requirement Analysis
Design, Development of the services
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*