*Data Warehouse-Data Modeler (Oracle RDBMS Platform) Opening in Columbus OH
for 3+ Months Contract !! *
* *************Interviews will be in-person after an initial phone
Location = Columbus, Ohio, Duration = 3+ months with extensions, Interview
Type = Phone, then In-Person,
Estimated Start Date: On or about May 18, 2015
Projected Interview Dates: May 4, 2015 thru May 8, 2015
Pre-screening 15 minute phone interviews will be conducted; successful
candidates will advance to mandatory on-site interviews.
**Awarded candidate must undergo a 10 panel drug screening and complete a
thorough background check at the Contractor’s expense. This will include
previous work addresses for the last (10) years excluding high school.
Confirmation of higher education credentials also required.
· Four year college degree in Computer Science or similar form of
Most importantly the candidate must be proficient in data
modeling/designing dimensional/star-schema data structures including fact
tables. To be proficient the candidate should have consistently spent 5 or
more years analyzing, designing and modeling star-schema database designs
using the AllFusion Erwin data modeling tool/Model Mart repository in a
data warehouse environment.
· Minimum 10 years Experience working as a data modeler in business
intelligence, analytics and Enterprise Data Warehouseing environments
· Minimum 10 years Experience with design, development and support
of normalized data structures (commonly referred to as Inmon)
· Minimum 7 years Experience developing Data Warehouse databases
using Oracle RDBMS platform and tools
· Minimum 5 years Experience with Kimball (Dimensional Modeling)
and Inmon methodologies
· 5 years experience with the AllFusion Erwin modeling tool (7.3, 8
and 9.0.0), including Model Mart Repository advanced features (e.g. check
in/out, complete compare, naming standards and reverse engineering)
· Minimum 5 years Experience analyzing data profiling, data mining,
data cleansing, data content, scrubbing data, and translating data via
rules from one database to another
· Minimum 5 years Experience with Data Warehouse tools and
techniques (ETL tools, STAR schemas, etc.)
· Minimum 5 years Experience with STAR Schema structures, theories,
principles, and best practices, Data Governance, Data Quality Management,
Metadata Management, and Conceptual and Logical Data Design.
· Minimum 5 years Strong Data Modeling skills to include data
quality, source systems analysis (DB2, Oracle, VSAM , etc) business rules
validation, source to target mapping design, prepare sample data example
and data validation with ETL team (SCD 1, SCD 2 types tables and Fact
· Minimum 3 years Software development experience with Oracle RDBMS
· Minimum 1 years Software development experience with IBM DB2 SQL
· Minimum 3 years Skill in the use of organizational tools &
methods (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Clarity)
· Minimum 1 years Experience performing peer reviews
· Minimum 4 years Ability to effectively communicate with business
and IT staff
· Minimum 1 years Ability to quickly adapt to changes,
enhancements, and new technologies
· Minimum 2 years Ability to establish and maintain positive
collaborative relationships with team members
· Minimum 2 years High energy levels and tolerance for tight
deadlines and time pressures
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com | Gmail:rachel.lain...@gmail.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.