Hi,

I really appreciate if you can spare few minutes for my below requirement
and if you are interested please send me your updated resume with expected
billing  rate:

*NEED ONLY GC/CITIZEN FOR CONTRACT TO HIRE OPENING *

*MULTIPLE OPENING (10-15) -- JR. TO SR. OPENINGS.    *

*Job Title: Software Engineer Quality Assurance – Networking Switch/Router
background (A MUST)**
Location: San Jose, CA*

*Rate:  Open *

*6 Months Contract to hire**
**Opportunity** Snapshot:*
In this role, you will be responsible for designing data center networks
with Nexus 7000 switches and do system level testing of various layer3
features of NXOS operating system. The job involves working on a cutting
edge technology part of client top five initiatives.

*Responsibilities:*

Participate and work closely with developers at various stages fspec, design
reviews to develop testplans,tools,utilities.
Write detail feature testplans, Design Test bed design, test topologies.
Develop Tcl/Expect scripts for automated testing.
Investigate script failures in automated testbeds; modify scripts/libraries
and log product defects as needed.
Assist development engineers in product defect diagnosis.
Develop and maintain Tcl/Expect libraries used to control switches, routers,
and traffic generators.
Assist other devtest engineers in script development efforts by performing
code reviews and assisting in debugging efforts.
Initiate and participate in efforts to improve group productivity and test
effectiveness.
Provide feedback and contribute in test plan development, resource
allocation planning, and test process definition/improvement.

*Required Skills/Experience:*
Five plus years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer
having experience in applying testing methodologies, create test plans,
execute & automate test cases; perform system testing, bug tracking and
report generation for software features & enhancements
Should be proficient in one of the Layer 3 protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP,
ISIS, MPLS, Traffic engineering, Policy Based routing, PIM,IGMP)

*Languages*: TCL, iTCL, Perl, C , C++
*Traffic tools*: IXIA, Spirent, Smartbits, Agilent Router Tester, QA Robot,
Cisco PagentTest Harness: Cisco ATS, ATS Easy, eARMS
*Interop:* Exposure to Juniper, Foundry, Nortel, Cisco 7200, 7600,Catalyst
6500, GSR, HFR routers.Debugging exposure in areas of packet flow, kernel,
memory, SNMP, XML, hard ware rate-limiting, Control Plane Policing

*Education:* Typically requires MSEE/CS combined with 5-7 years of related
experience or BSEE/CS combined with 7-10+ years experience

*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*

*__***

*With Regards,**
**Kamal Pandey**