Reply only to s...@abaltech.com
*Port Washington, NY*
*Phone + Inperson ( skype)*
*Need Photo Id*
· 3-5 years technical experience in web application design and
development for enterprise level, mission critical systems would be a plus.
· Knowledge and experience in Agile Application Development and
The candidate must be proficient in the following technologies:
· *C#, .NET Framework (thru 3.5), ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, ADO.NET
<http://ADO.NET>, LINQ *– The candidate must have successfully created
large scale .Net web applications using these technologies with/without the
use of code generation engines.
· *UI development on Microsoft Platform*: ASP.NET, MVC, User
· *Design Patterns*: MVP, MVC, Dependency Injection (IOC), Gang of
· *OOAD*: Must have solid understanding of object oriented design,
Entity design and must have experience in refactoring complex applications
· *Database *– SQL Server (thru 2008), able to comprehend stored
procedures and efficient in index creation and utilization
· *Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) - *Hands on in service
development. WCF, ASMX, REST, JSON.
candidate must have a solid grasp on the concepts and must have
· Caching – The candidate must have experience in implementing
various middle or back-end caching mechanisms, either software or hardware
· TFS - Check-in, Check-out, Shelve, Branch, Code Merge.
· IIS - The candidate should have good understanding on
hosting, load balancing, SSL concepts and familiar with website, virtual
directory, application pool.
· TDD, DDD, CI – Successful integration of TDD at a high code
coverage, and continuous integration thru staging environment of a
high-traffic application. The candidate must exhibit an awareness of
maximizing code quality and minimizing technical debt, and have had
experience with CI tools
· NAnt, NUnit, NCover, Resharper, Cruise Control.Net, Team
City, MS Build – The candidate should have solid experience with these
tools or their equivalents.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.