Greetings,
Hope you are doing
great,
This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Sr. **Mainframe Developer in Portland,
ME/Chattnooga, TN. *Please go through with the requirement and let me know
if you have any consultant for this requirement!

*Job Description:*

*Job Title*

Sr Mainframe Analyst/Developer

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

6-8 years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

ยท         COBOL, IDMS,DB2, VSAM, CICS, JCL, ISPW,

*Experience Required*

8+ years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Participate in team of technical staff and with business leads to
   determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex
   development projects.
   - Develop detailed design requirements for projects, and communicate to
   Team Lead/development team in writing or in meetings as needed. Assess
   detailed requirements against Stakeholder and Solutions Specification
   analysis requirements
   - Analyze online and batch mainframe code in support of application.
   - Perform as needed various testing support, analysis and reporting
   requests as Team Lead.
   - Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other
   development.
   - Analyze application for data integrity issues.

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Sharma

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CF1EB8.96202AE0]

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com;

GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal