Hi ,

Hope you are doing well !!!

My name is Yugal and I'm a recruiter at MyconSoft. We are constantly on the
lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and
we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary
of the position.

Please reply only on yu...@myconsoft.com or you can reach me at
(508)768-0181

*Position:              *Windows Systems Engineer

*Experience:        *9+ Year

*Interview:*           Phone/Skype/F2F

*Location:*             Irvine, CA(Local Preferred)

*Length:*                 12+ Months

*Type:     *                Contract-to-Contract

*Rate:                     *$52-57/hr.(DOE)

*Start:*                     ASAP

*Required Skills:*

1) Hands on Windows Server Engineer experience (design, build, escalation
support) for a large scale organization

2) Windows Server 2012R2 and 2008R2

3) PowerShell

4) ConfigMgr 2012 (SCCM)

5) Excellent communications skills

6) Builds relationships quickly

7) Take work assignments, understand deliverables and deliver high quality
results

8) Strong documentation skills (Visio, Word, Excel)

*Nice to have/plus experience:*

a) GPO

b) FIM

c) Windows patching (both w/ConfigMgr and other options)

d) Chef

e) Virtualization

f) CIFS/SMB and DFS

g) SharePoint

*Required Experience:*

Soft Skills Communication Skills Yes 4 - 6 Years

Soft Skills Oral and Written Communication Skills Yes 4 - 6 Years

Soft Skills Advanced Communication Skills No 1 - 2 Years

Technical Skills Microsoft Active Directory Yes 1 - 2 Years

*Thanks And Regards,*

Yugal Modi | Mycon

Sr. IT Recruiter  |Global IT Consulting & Solutions

Direct: (508)768-0181 | yu...@myconsoft.com

Fax: (508) 276 0429  | Gtalk: yugal.staffing

LinkedIn:  in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi

www.myconsoft.com