I do have an opening for Web designer/Programmer. Please do reply me ASAP.
Duration: 6 months
Prefer resources from financial domain experience. Thank you
*Web designer/developer, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, Flex, html,
· Redesign existing website with new look and feel and bring it up to
the new web standards.
· Work with application owners and development team members to come
up with a new design for the website.
· Determine overall cohesiveness, functionality and appearance of Web
sites elements such as navigation tools, page layout templates, images, *
Flash* and form elements.
· Knowledge of databases and interaction between website and database
is required as the registration website should collect data and store it in SQL
· Ensure the Web site's cross-browser compatibility, link integrity
and overall quality.
· Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
· Experience in building *web applications using C# or VB.NET,
ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server*.
· Good understanding of web based applications.
· Working experience in interacting with databases from web
· *Experience in creating and maintain database tables, triggers and
· Experience working with Flash, Action Script and extensive
knowledge of CSS and HTML.
· Excellent design skills and ability to create and optimize graphics
for the web.
· Solid design skills including Web Page layout and image selection.
· Knowledge of AJAX , design patterns and object oriented concepts.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at