Hi,

Greetings!

This is Karthik from Zieta Technologies where we are fastest growing IT
Recruiting companies in Atlanta, GA. I hope you are doing well. Right now we
have given below are the requirements and kindly let me know do you have
consultants for this requirements if you have please send me their updated
profile to s.kart...@zietatech.com, along with Contact Details and Email id

Requirement:

Title: *Sr. SAP BW w/ Finance Background *

Duration:- 4 months

Location:- FL

The client is looking for Sr.SAP BW Consultant for 4 months contract at FL.

Required Skills:

·         Need someone w/ some background in BI for Finance (*specifically
GL, COPA, and AR*).

·         Need Some one with 8+ years of SAP BI Experience, They also need
to have a management background, and have done historical conversion of data
in BI.

·         They need to be business facing as well so no pure techies.

--
Thanks & Regards

Karthik

Zieta Technologies LLC
PH: 678-248-2096 x 262 | FX: 678-298-8456 / 770-857-1978
s.kart...@zietatech.com| Y IM: vijay_jaya2007|
www.zietatech.com
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vijay-karthik/10/913/55b