I'm Mazhar Khan, with Systel . We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for *Network Architect**. *Position in *El Segundo, CA**. *Please
find below the job description for the same and reply back to me with your
consultant updated profile and contact details at the earliest convenience.
*Position: Network Architect*
*Location: El Segundo, CA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months*
*Responsibilities: - *
The Architect is expected to design and review custom requirements as part
of global customers solutions.
The ideal candidate should be self-driven and have a good experience in the
ISP and Enterprise Data networks in the area of network design and
*The candidate must have strong;*
• Minimum 8-9 years’ experience in Network Service Provider industry.
• Extensive exposure on Service Provider environment
• Hands on Design experience on CRS, ASR9K platforms
• Very Strong concepts on;
o EGP & IGP Routing Protocols like BGP, IS-IS, OSPF.
o Very Strong on Multicast Routing Protocols such as PIM-SM, PIM-SSM,
MSDP, PIM-BSR etc.
o Cisco/F5 expertise, QOS, IP multicast, Network security
*The candidate also should have decent understanding on; *
• Data Centre Switches includes : Nexus 2K/5K/6K/7K Series, Cisco 65xx and
• Load Balancer’s: F5, Brocade.
• Understanding on the Network security features
• MPLS VPNs technologies
• Layer 2 Technologies such as Spanning Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree,
Resilient Ethernet Protocol, VCCP etc., Mac in Mac ( PBB 802.1ah), (PB
• Fair understanding on the traditional service provider technologies.
• Fair understanding on the traditional service provider technologies will
be an added advantage
*Soft Skills Requirements:*
• Ability to present topics in a clear and concise manner to many levels of
technical skill sets for varying audience
• Good Training skills.
• Good presentation
• Effective collaboration and teaming with multiple internal teams
A) CCIE R&S or SP certification.
Candidate will be working with technology experts in a number of areas in
the Telecommunications industry, interact with OEM vendors such as Cisco
Systems, Juniper Networks, and F5 etc., to provide solutions to the leading
Media Service Provider. This job requires good technical skills along with
the Media domain knowledge’s.
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.