*send me profiles : arj...@usmsystems.com <arj...@usmsystems.com>*
*JOB TITLE: SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER ( FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW ) *
* LOCATION: FT.WORTH, TX DURATION: 6+MONTHS*
*SharePoint 2010/2013, ASP.Net, JQuery, C# *
BNSF Railway is looking for a SharePoint Developer to service SharePoint
needs for a PPM implementation. The position will be a 6-9 month contract.
Candidates should possess extensive knowledge of SharePoint, including
intranet and extranet environments. Knowledge & experience with optimizing
SharePoint for mobile platforms would be a plus.
• Develop business solutions for SharePoint collaboration sites and the
Customer, Supplier, Employee Portals leveraging C#, client scripting using
out-of-the-box SharePoint 2010/2013 capabilities, such as Lists, XSLT
• Estimate effort and time required to complete various coding activities
and manage to the resulting schedule
• Participate in code reviews
• Effectively communicate complex concepts and information to senior
• Provide SharePoint end-user support (i.e. respond to user questions &
• Provide leadership and guidance on planning, architecting and
implementing one or more SharePoint 2013 environments. (This may include a
mixture of cloud and on premise farms.)
• Create and evolve best practices, standards and guidelines for the
architecting, management, and utilization of SharePoint solutions.
• Design, implement and support SharePoint solutions that meet BNSF’s
functional, capacity, and security requirements.
• Assist in evaluation of SharePoint-related solutions, including custom
and 3rd party applications.
• Perform feasibility analysis and estimations for SharePoint-related
*Basic Qualifications *
• 5+ years of experience coding and developing custom solutions in
SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 utilizing App Model, CSS 3.0/HTML5,
• Ability to scope, design and implement SharePoint solutions
• Solid technical aptitude, leadership and mentoring skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
*Preferred Qualifications *• Experience with PowerShell scripts
• Experience in SharePoint 2013 On-prem/cloud-based solutions and
• Familiarity with SharePoint Farm administration tasks
*Thanks & Regards*
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A
Email: *arj...@usmsystems.com <arj...@usmsystems.com>* , Phone:
Linkedin : in.linkedin.com/pub/kanakoti-arjun/2a/2b6/230
ISO 9001 ,ISO 20000, CMMI Level 3 Certified Company
Ranked No.7 in the Washington DC area-*Washington Business Journal, 2013;*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.