resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Service Now DeveloperLocation : Minneapolis, MNDuration :
6+months ContractRequired Skills:-*5+ years of experience in IT Service
Delivery
3+ years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer
2+ years of experience using JavaScript, HTML and CSS, good knowledge of
web design
Experience in integration using SOAP / WSDL / RESTFUL is mandatory.
Knowledge of Active Directory, and relevant IT architecture experience
Required ServiceNow Training: ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow
Advanced System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow
Desired ServiceNow Training: ServiceNow Orchestration, Application
Development in ServiceNow
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area is preferred
ITIL v3 Certification preferred
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*