*Senior Linux Engineer in Pleasanton,CA (LOCAL) for 3 years Contract !!*
Location: Pleasanton, CA
*Onsite Interview is Required*
*Reply me on rachel.l...@itbtalent.com <rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*
*We are looking for a Senior Linux Engineer with strong VMware and Cloud
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in overall IT (either systems or
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to determine root cause of a
technical issue and implement corrective action.
- Minimum of 6+ years system administration experience in Linux and
- Expert level experience with vCloud Director, vSphere, ESX/ESX,
Hyper-V, VMware View, Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, XenServer and related VDI
- Advanced Technical Certifications including knowledge of
virtualization, networking, storage, database and compute platforms.
- Knowledge of enterprise solutions and architectures (e.g. cloud, big
data, virtualization, storage, RDBMS (Oracle and MS SQL) and, clustering,
and high availability
- 5+ years of integration or development experience with UNIX and Linux
- Experience & passion supporting a production infrastructure.
- Experienced in the design and operation of large scale Virtualization,
Utility Computing and Cloud based platforms in a SaaS environment.
- Experience developing or contributing to the development of an
enterprise architecture and/or Infrastructure architecture framework is
- At least 5+ years of Data Center experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to apply them during
business impacting incidents.
- Experience with diverse hardware platforms ( Netapp, Cisco, EMC, etc)
- Experience with cloud automation technologies.
- Experience with Cisco UCS.
- Hands on experience with VMware vSphere, Citrix VDI-in-a-box, Citrix
XenApp and other virtualization products.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with server applications in a
Microsoft and Linux networked environment.
- Extensive knowledge in Oracle database and big data.
- At least 2 years technical implementation experience with storage
technologies (SAN, FCP/ISCSI and NAS)
- 3 years of experience with automation and scripting technologies.
- Broad experience managing load balancers, networking devices, web
applications, databases, and server management tools.
- Experience with configuration management/ automation/ orchestration
systems such as Chef, Puppet, or CFEngine.
- Strong understanding of networking technologies including TCP/IP,
DHCP, VLAN, various WAN technologies (Metro Ethernet, MPLS, etc).
- Thorough understanding of networking technologies, including
administration of enterprise routers, switches, firewalls and
load-balancers (OSI layers 4-7)
- Comprehensive knowledge of OSI layer 3 networks and protocols,
including broadcast, multicast, anycast concepts, routing, etc.
- Understanding of network security methodologies as a whole, including
but not limited to: ACLs, Stateful firewalls, VPNs (tunneling, IPsec,
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS, both Cisco Nexus and non-Nexus series
switches, Cisco routers and other Cisco networking gear.
- Solid understanding of data center related technology and collocation
- Good understanding with database management systems such as Oracle and
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com | Gmail:rachel.lain...@gmail.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.