Hello Partners,

I have below requirement UI Developer with Angular JS. Take a look and if
interested respond me with your profile and details below.

Location: Columbus

Rate : $50-55/hr C2C

Work Authorization must Require at the time of Submission

Need a strong front End Developer with strong experience in Angular.JS for

 Please submit with details below:

Full Legal:

Current Location:

Availability (how soon candidate can join):

Relocation to client location (Yes/NO):

Skype Id:

Phone no:

Email id:

Salary/Rate:

Visa Status (Green card/ US Citizen / Others):

Nirav Chauhan|  Technical  Recruiter  | KnackTek

5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005

Direct: 470-395-0239

 <mailto:nirav.chau...@knacktek.com> nirav.chau...@knacktek.com  |
www.KnackTek.com <http://www.knacktek.com/>