Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Experience as SQL Server DBA in Windows environment, including at
   least 60 months experience installing/maintaining clustered instances.
   - Experience supporting Microsoft CRM software.
   - MS SQL Server experience with backup/recovery using Avamar Grid.
   - Supporting a Microsoft Biztalk environment including disaster recovery
   of BizTalk databases.
   - Experience supporting MS Sharepoint Sites using DocAve software.
   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline- please
   include copy of resume.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com