I really appreciate if you can spare few minutes for my below requirement
and if you are interested please send me your updated resume with expected
*Job Title: Jr.Business System Analyst**
Location: Seattle, WA
5 Months Contract *
*Initially Telephonic then Face to Face interview No expenses paid by
client/company better is local consultant only.*
*Job Description: *I have a new project where I'm looking for a Jr. BSA who
can help put together the business requirements on a good sided project
where we are to identify architectural components of applications and
classify the taxonomy of the apps for an ESP / MSApp data migration / data
· At least 2 to 3 years experience putting together business
requirements in large complex business orgs.
· Experience with business requirements for UIs , complex components,
and IT applications.
· MSFT experience very desirable Especially in MS IT areas, best if
in MSFT Enterprise Architecture.
· Ability to jump on the team and contribute
· Good communication skills 7.5/10 min.
· Need to be able to communicate clearly with MSFT managers and team
members both verbally and written.
· Need to work as a professional consultant and represent Cascade as
*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*
*Ask IT Consulting**
*You Ask, We Deliver!
Phone : 631-869-4700
Fax No: 631-803-4488
Email : *kam...@askitc.com <s...@askitc.com>
URL : http://www.askitc.com
Yahoo IM: komal_90pandey
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at