*Position: BI Architect (Pentaho and Microstrategy)*
*Location: Bellevue, WA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
Work with Customer's internal users to provide ad-hoc reporting by
generating scripts and queries on either Hadoop or Netezza environments, or
In addition to the development of reports, Supplier shall be actively
involved with planning for changes to the infrastructure and developing
Reporting Service Desk modifications.
• Supplier will work with internal customers who consume data out of the
Service Desk and Reporting environment to provide reports and/or dashboards
thru the MicroStrategy reporting solution.
• Supplier shall assist in providing reports and or dashboards through the
current NetProphet environment.
o In these cases the developers shall also assist in self-serve techniques
by showing the customer:
-how the system operates,
- how the data sets are easily consumable
-how reports can be created, modified, and used.
Applies to questions requiring custom reports to be created due to missing
information in MicroStrategy and NetProphet or difficult correlations
between the data. In these situations the Supplier shall works with
Customer's’s internal customers to define the exact data needed, and
develops the reports which select, correlate and aggregate the data at the
appropriate level from the multiple billion rows of data available
• Design and develop BI architecture using MicroStrategy and Pentaho BI
• Create report designs and develop reports
• Assist in capturing user requirements
• create use cases
• Develop test cases for report requirements
• Assist in UAT, UT, ST.
• provide report access to users and create UI using report framework
*Thanks & Warm Regards,*
Frisco, TX 75034
Ph: 214-556-5774 x 123
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.