Greetings,
Hope you are doing
great,
This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Performance Tester in Dover, NH. *Please go
through with the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant for
this requirement!

*Job Description:*

·         Experience in preparing Performance test strategy and plans

·         Experience in working with HTTP/ HTTPS and *Ajax True Client
protocol*

·         Good to have other protocol experience

·         Able to debug and resolve load runner code related issues

·         Should have worked on creating customized codes and libraries

·         Exp in Testing types Load, Capacity, Failover, Stress, Endurance

·         Exp in performance monitoring and should have used monitoring
tools

·         Able to analysis Performance issues and provide detailed reports

·         Knowledge on unix / linux commands

·         Good communication skills

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Sharma

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CF1EB8.96202AE0]

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com;

GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal