Greetings!!!!!

This is *Krishna *working with *ERP and ERP Corp,* we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated WORD version resume along
with your expected rate/salary and contact details.

*Position: IT Communications and Community Analyst*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Rek#SFDCJP00004033*

Salesforce.com transformed the enterprise software market with cloud
computing. We ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to
use as Amazon.com and as social as Facebook. Achieving World s Most
Innovative Company by Forbes Magazine we ve now got our sights set on the
next generation of cloud computing. Recognized by FORTUNE magazine as the
world s 4th fastest growing company, our technology teams are the brains
behind visionary technologies like the Force.com platform, and enterprise
social collaboration tools like Salesforce Chatter and the AppExchange
marketplace. With more than 8,500 employees, the first enterprise cloud
computing company to exceed $2.0B in annual revenue run rate, and more than
100,000+ customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of
companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of
the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation,
come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with
customers.

*Job Description*

We are looking for a IT Communications & Community Analyst at our HQ in San
Francisco. In this role you will report to the Director of IT Business
Operations (CIO Chief of Staff) and be responsible for communications to
all levels within the IT organization, as well as to our IT customers
across Salesforce.com.

The candidate must be a strong communicator with understanding of IT and
good business acumen.

S/he must be a proven professional with relevant experience in driving
communications, building a community, and driving customer satisfaction.

The strong candidate will have several years of working experience in a
fast-paced, global technology company with exceptional growth.

*Primary Responsibilities:*

The IT Communications and Community Analyst will facilitate all
communication across IT. The selected candidate must be a great
communicator, strong influencer, promoter for collaborative culture, high
energy with a gung ho attitude. Clear, concise and consistent written and
verbal communication skills are a must.

*Qualifications:*

ü  Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, or Marketing preferred

ü  ~3 years of experience in a similar role

ü  Experience working with enterprise cloud or social highly desirable

*Required Skills/Experience:*

ü  3+ years of working experience in a communications, PR, or community
manager role

ü  Good understanding of technology. Previous work experience in an IT
organization is a plus.

ü  Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project
coordination/management skills

ü  Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multitasking,
re-prioritizing projects and communicating priority updates to stakeholder.
Capable of handling multiple assignments / projects simultaneously

ü  Ability to serve as a collaborative and effective partner with IT
executives; ability to influence decisions across functions, all levels in
IT community, and internal customers

ü  Strong presentation and verbal communication skills. Comfortable with
public speaking.

ü  Strong written communication and listening skills.

ü  Intermediate level in Power point

ü  Proactive in asking questions and communicating status or issues.

ü  Good organizational and planning skills.

ü  Ability to multi-task and open to taking on a variety of different types
of tasks.

ü  Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint,
Visio, Word, and Excel are essential) and Google applications

ü  Strong analytical and math skills for working with Excel sheets and
formulas

ü  General business acumen and knowledge a plus.

ü  Experience in creating a Google site or other web site development or
content management is a plus

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD):

Expected hourly Rate:

Total IT Exp:

Current Location:

Start Availability:

*Note:* If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find
a candidate.

Looking forward to hear from you...

[image: http://www.erpanderp.com/erpanderp/images/erplogo.png]

Thanks & Regards,