.Net Architect (F2F Mandatory)
Up to 5 years software development and testing
4 year college degree in computer science or related field with advanced
•Proven experience with hands-on technical development work.
•Ability to coordinate with technical leads, business users and project
•Experience participating in development of standards and product
•Experience designing and architecting systems as a member of a design team.
•Experience working through every phase of software development life cycle.
•Strong verbal communication.
1. 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior .Net Web Developer
utilizing the ASP.NET MVC Framework at least 4 years
2. 5 years of verifiable .Net experience utilizing C – Sharp (C#)
3. 5 years of verifiable experience with SQL Server Database Design and
development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views,
stored procedures, and functions.
4. 2 years of experience developing a project within the AGILE methodology.
5. 2 years of verifiable experience developing web applications utilizing
the 4.0 .Net Framework or higher.
6. 2 year of verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
7. 3 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of N-tier
environments as it relates to development, security and deployment.
8. 2 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of code repository
strategies, code promotion strategies and recovery using Team Foundation
*Thanks & Regards*
*Insigma Inc | *1920 Association Drive Suite # 302, Reston, VA 20191
Phone: 703-468-3307 I Email: rachna.gu...@insigmainc.com I Fax:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.