*Snr. Firewall Specialist: Juniper*
*Duration: 3+ months*
*Send Resumes at r...@systelinc.com <r...@systelinc.com>*
• 6-8 years of relevant experience in supporting and
administration of firewalls (Checkpoint, Juniper-SRX) , VPN infrastructure.
• Risk assessment of firewall rules from security standpoint.
• Knowledge of security domains is highly desirable.
• Must have ability to troubleshoot network connectivity
• Troubleshooting using command line and GUI for Netscreen and
• Facilitate plans and communication to team members during
incident Resolution and Change Management activities.
• Continue efforts to develop and deploy standard configuration
• Participate in testing new requirements in their lab
• Hands on experience with the below list of products is a
must: Juniper SRX | Nokia Checkpoint
• CCSA / CCNA / CCSP certification will be an advantage.
• A good communication skill as role requires working in a
dynamic environment with multiple teams.
• Juniper Netscreen knowledge has to be Netscreen, not Juniper
routers/switches, as the skill set is not the same.
Sr. Resourcing Specialist
Systel INC | Atlanta, GA
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.