*Minneapolis, MN*

*EDI Analyst*

*Long Term*

Here is another new requirement for which there are multiple openings. We
have a good chance on this as we have a couple of people presently in this
role.

*EDI ANALYST NEEDED ASAP* to develop detailed source-to-target data mapping
and data transformation rules for our global consulting client.

*EXPERIENCE NECESSARY*

   - 1-3 years working experience in leading requirements gathering,
   analysis and design activities for *EDI Edifact / X12*   and
   communication protocols (*AS2, SFTP*, etc.
   - Demonstrated ability to act as the liaison between Business and
   Systems Analysts, Developers and project management groups
   - Experience presenting and evaluating design solutions objectively and
   facilitating conflict resolution
   - *Knowledge and experience with STERLING INTEGRATOR IS +++*
   - *iDOC experience and knowledge with SAP is ++*++

*PREFERRED ABILITIES:*

   - Strong customer relationship skills
   - Effectively participate in virtual team, global distributed teams
   - Comfortable with ambiguity and troubleshooting complex issues
   - Possess active inquiry skills and strong written/verbal communication
   skills

*This is a long term contract (1+ year).*

*Thanks&Regards *

*Matt Jones*

*matt.jo...@panzersolutions.com <matt.jo...@panzersolutions.com>*