Here is another new requirement for which there are multiple openings. We
have a good chance on this as we have a couple of people presently in this
*EDI ANALYST NEEDED ASAP* to develop detailed source-to-target data mapping
and data transformation rules for our global consulting client.
- 1-3 years working experience in leading requirements gathering,
analysis and design activities for *EDI Edifact / X12* and
communication protocols (*AS2, SFTP*, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to act as the liaison between Business and
Systems Analysts, Developers and project management groups
- Experience presenting and evaluating design solutions objectively and
facilitating conflict resolution
- *Knowledge and experience with STERLING INTEGRATOR IS +++*
- *iDOC experience and knowledge with SAP is ++*++
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Effectively participate in virtual team, global distributed teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity and troubleshooting complex issues
- Possess active inquiry skills and strong written/verbal communication
*This is a long term contract (1+ year).*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.