I would like to present Java consultant, please have a look below
Name: Senthil Kumar
Skill: *Java Developer* (Certified)
Ph: (646) 265-8109
Experience: 5+ Years (Fully in to Financial Exp.)
Location: North Bergen, N.J
I can share his H1B copy during the rate confirmation.
· About *5.2 years* of software development experience with full
project lifecycle development through various Java/J2EE based technologies,
frameworks and tools.
· Worked as Team Lead with *Polaris Financial Technology* for *JP
Morgan Chase *from Feb 2010
· to Aug 2014 and *Societe Generale *from Sep 2014 to Apr 2015.
· Experience in Design, Development and Implementation of
multi-tier, client-web based and enterprise applications using Object
· Involved in Agile, Scrum based development and hold good
knowledge of Agile principles.
· Well versed with Database management concepts, SQL and PL-SQL.
· Almost 5.2 years of experience in Banking & Finance domain
particularly in Investment Banking, Retail Banking, FDIC, Swift Messages,
Cash Management System(Payments and Collections).
· Have good understanding of Multithreading and Object Oriented
· Have good exposure to various design principles and methodologies.
· Good understanding of Banking and financial products & services.
· Good academic and professional background.
· Quick learning and grasping abilities.
*Technical Skills :*
Servlets, JSP, JMS, JDBC, XML
Websphere Portal Server 7.0, WAS 7.0, Weblogic, Tomcat 5.5
Subversion(SVN), Jenkins, HP QualityCenter, VSS, Autosys, Isolve,
OrbiVault, Armor, TLINE
Code Quality Tools
Oracle 11g, MySQL
Other technical skills
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Jean Martin Inc.*
*551 Fifth Avenue |Suite 1425 |New York NY 10176*
*e-mail: **jeeva....@jeanmartin.com* <jeeva....@jeanmartin.com>*, Ph.:
(917) 722 2446*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.