*Position: Oracle DBA/Developer with Perl Scripting exp*
*Duration: 12-36+ months*
*Location: Manassas, VA*
*Submit with Visa Copy*
· 5+ years of experience with Database Design, PL/SQL, PL/SQL
tuning for performance issues
· Maintain and enhances legacy Oracle databases in support of
production break fixes and application enhancements.
· Experience working as part of a development team to perform the
database tasks related to application enhancements, such as creating new
tables and/or columns, writing and tuning PL/SQL, SQL scripts and stored
procedures and debugging production database issues.
· Builds and unit tests database scripts and works with
Configuration Management to ensure the builds are successfully and
accurately promoted to the QA environment for testing and then to the
· Designing and building Oracle databases that comply with existing
database standards and established design patterns.
· Troubleshoots Oracle database issues and optimization issues
using AWR reports and Explain Plans.
*·* *Expertise with Perl scripting is a MUST*
· Ability to work independently as part of a development team.
Talent Acquisition Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.