*UI Developer needed in CA for 1 year contract!*
*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>*
*Title: Senior Software Engineer (User Interface)*
*Location: Vacaville and/or Pleasanton*
*Type of position: Contract (6-12 months minimum)*
*Number of Positions: 1*
*Technical Knowledge and Skills:*
• 7+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of proven technical lead and architect
• Must have spent few years as front end engineer and
proficient in CSS and HTML who has built delightful UI and has passion for
UI innovation and simplicity.
• Experienced in ASP.NET as well as ASP.NET MVC web
• As a UI expert build analysis workbench with analytics
on top of search technology.
• Development experience in an enterprise-class system
with multi-tier architecture
• Must have .NET Web application architecture, design, &
• Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.5 or above
including WPF, WCF, & WF
• Expert with Design patterns, SOA design & web service
• Strong experience in developing for high-availability
• Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development
• Solid understanding of data warehouse concepts,
data-marts & MDM.
• Should be able to write reports using various reports
generation tools and languages
• Custom development utilizing Microsoft SharePoint,
BizTalk, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, MDM, and DQS will be a plus
• Expert knowledge of SQL statements
• Prior experience in the insurance industry is a plus
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.