Technical/Functional Skills ECM architect for Enterprise Content Management
• Complex architecture design, web application and web
content management experience. Knowledge of OSGI,
databases, JCR, JDBC/JNDI, CRM, and Java/J2EE.
• Deep knowledge of all systems that would integrate with
AEM as well as product knowledge of CQ and related products.
Should be very strong in ECM architecture –
• Good knowledge in ECM and Adobe CQ5 Out of the Box features.
• Understand the AEM architecture, JCR, core
components and functions, and how CQ integrates across the Adobe platform
and with back end systems.
• Understand common implementation scenarios, and best practices for
coding, content migration, clustering, scaling and deployment
*Thanks & Regards*
*Insigma Inc | *1920 Association Drive Suite # 302, Reston, VA 20191
Phone: 703-468-3307 I Email: rachna.gu...@insigmainc.com I Fax:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.