Need Javascript Developer with nodejs  - Rate: $50/Hr

*Position    :   Javascript Developer with nodejs*
*Location   :   Raleigh,NC*
*Duration   :   6-12 Months *
*Need EAD GC USC*
*Rate: $45-$50/hr MAXX*

*Role:*
I have a critical need for a nodejs developer.
This position would be one we’d look to convert in the future if we have
the right fit for the company.
Project is a platform that is being used by TAC engineers for scripting and
automation of troubleshooting and analytics to provide other service
offerings to customers.
Team is split between Belgium and RTP.  I’d want the developer in RTP but
this person needs to be senior enough to drive their own work given the
timezone difference.
I would expect this individual to be in the office in RTP (Research
Triangle Park) at least 4 days/week.
The team follows a lean startup methodology, Kanban, daily 15-minute calls.
Please let me know if you can find someone as this is critical for me.

Aaron - Team Lead
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton, NJ 08540
Direct:609-223-9188