*Position* : *SQL/SharePoint DBA* *with Microsoft and Sharepoint Experience*
*Location : **Seattle WA*
*Duration : Long Term*
*NEED STRONG SQL DBA, Microsoft and SharePoint experience (all 3 -
- Not just SQL server background
- Can Architect SQL environments
- Understands always on requirements
- Maintain SQL Server BE for SharePoint services for critical SharePoint
farms offered by SESIT.
- *Installation/Upgrade/Configuration and Administration of SQL Servers.
- Installing, configuring, managing, migrating, monitoring, and
troubleshooting SQL Server upgrades and migrations (SQL2012/ SQL2014)
- Automated SQL Server installations using PowerShell/SQLIPAK/Unattended
- Applying SQL Server Service Packs and Hot fixes including Windows
Patching as part of staycurrent and security compliance.
- Involved in Capacity Planning for the new farm getting on boarded (new
and existing farms)
- *Installation, Configuration and Administration of Windows Failover
Clusters using MSIT Standards and installing SQL Server Cluster Instances
including SQL 2012 Always On AG for High Availability.*
- *Configuring SQL 2012/SQL 2014 Always On Availability Groups*
- *SQL Server Migration using DB mirroring from one data center to
another Data Center (use of mirroring here is optimal to reduce the
migration time for the DBs)*
- Familiar with DB shuffle to resolve low disk space issues
- Configuring and managing Mirroring of SQL databases.
- Manage SQL Server and SCOM Service Accounts and Password Resets.
- Provide business teams db backups/ site backups.
- Backup the SQL Server dBs as per RTO/RPO of the farms using SQL Agent
Jobs, SQL DPM/ SharePoint DPM.
- Restore of the dBs to our PPE/UAT environments for testing and
restoring the deleted sites.
- *Create and Manage SQL Agent Jobs for maintenance of SharePoint
databases including (Full, diff, Tlog Backups/DBCC)*
- Installation and Configuration SCOM 2012 R2 and SCOM 2012 R2 agents
for monitoring environments and reporting purposes and fixing unhealthy
- Maintain and Installation of different Management Packs on SCOM 2007.
- Monitoring Synthetic transactions and Web Applications using SCOM
which include adding the URLs to monitor base page response time, status
Technical Recruiter | Panzer Solutions LLC |
Work Ph: 203-652-1444 Ext 119 (Best Way to reach me through Email)
Email : matt.jo...@panzersolutions.com Web: | www.panzersolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.