*Position : Ecommerce Developer*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Location : Seattle area WA*
- Architect and deliver projects that provide transparency to
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficacy of existing code solutions and
- Build end-to-end reporting solutions which deliver insights to our
business stakeholders and optimize our operational efficiencies
- Support Ecommerce Production efforts to automate and drive process
improvements with a focus on data quality, automation, and visual
- Rapidly prototype JPG mockups to real pages with CSS, HTML, and
- Drive team initiatives and new technology adoption
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver quality code
- Become familiar with differing data source platforms
- Show measurable progress through continuous delivery
- Hands on experience with one of the following frameworks in a
production environment: KnockoutJS/ReactJS/AngularJS frameworks
- Understanding of JSON/XML formats
- +3 years of working with ASP.NET MVC 4/5
- +5 years proficiency with C# or Java
- Experience with Entity Framework (5/6), Nuget, TFS
- Proficiency with SQL
- Azure web services (Azure table storage, SQL Azure, worker roles
Technical Recruiter | Panzer Solutions LLC |
Work Ph: 203-652-1444 Ext 119 (Best Way to reach me through Email)
Email : matt.jo...@panzersolutions.com Web: | www.panzersolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.