I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable and send me the *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>
*Position = Hadoop AdministratorLocation =Redwood City, CA ( Local
Only)Duration = 12 months*
*MUST DO ONSITE INTERIEW*
*3+ years Hadoop experience*
• Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop
infrastructure of some or all of the big data systems in distributed cloud
• Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes.
• HDFS support and maintenance
• Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Manage and review Hadoop log files
• Works with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop
updates, patches, version upgrades as required.
• Hands on experience in technical operations as a Linux/Unix system
administrator with detailed knowledge of how Linux works
• Experience in installing and supporting Sun Solaris UNIX on Sun SPARC
• Experience in Virtualization technology
• Good Understanding and experience of working in NIS, X-Windows, BIND,
DNS, NFS, LVM, LAN/SAN environments
• Rock-solid Linux/Unix systems administration around: troubleshooting,
automatic scheduling, monitoring, system configuration, tuning and
optimization, performance analysis, backups and recovery
• Expertise in Perl and shell scripting. Knowledge of Python is a plus
• Experience with Datacenter deployments
• Experience with Chef code to automate tasks
• Familiarity with Java/JDK, Netapp (NFS)
• Networking Experience - network monitoring, routing, load Balancing,
• Virtualization basics: Xen and VMware
• Must have experience with SUN Enterprise hardware and storage experience.
• Volume management experience (VxVM, VxFS, ODS)
• Shell scripting and Perl programming skills are essential
• Experience in analyzing and evaluating system security threats and
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with employees and
customers at all skill levels, including the ability to translate and
communicate technical and analytical issues to all types of end users
• Knowledge of SAN and NAS technologies
• Strong proficiency with the following environments: - UNIX/Linux Solaris,
HPUX, Red Hat, SuSE, AIX
• Familiarity with several flavors of Hardware UX boxes
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. IT Recruiter |
Princeton Forrestal Village116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899 Fax 312.582.2699 |
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.