Greetings,
Hope you are doing
great,
This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Claims Business Analyst in Woodland Hills,
CA. *Please go
through with the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant for
this requirement!

*Job Description:*

*Job Title*

Claims Business Analyst

*Technical/Functional Skills*

   - Strong knowledge and experience in P&C Insurance
   domain.
   - Knowledge of BA deliverables and SDLC
   methodology
   - Good experience in P&C Policy Admin. System, Claims and Workers
   Compensation
   - Conceptual knowledge of Enterprise Technology and
   Architecture
   - Expertise in creating standard BA artifacts like context diagrams,
   use-cases, screen specifications, screen-mock-ups, Interface
   specifications,  forms/report
   specifications
   - Excellent communication skills along with ability to facilitate
   meetings Business and IT stakeholders
   - Collaborate with user experience, business groups, outsourced
   development team, project management, and executive management teams
   throughout the project lifecycle
   - Frequently communicate with internal customers, end-users and managers
   on project progress and issue resolution
   - Conduct JAD sessions

  *Roles & Responsibilities*

Claims Business Analyst

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Sharma

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com;

GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal