*Position : LifeRay Developer*
*Location: Redmond, WA*
*Duration: 1 Year *
*Need to develop and maintain liferay portal deployed on global scale*
*J2EE Liferay Portal Development: 3 Years*
*J2EE Web Development: 6 years*
*Minimum years worked in Liferay should not be less than 3 years.:
*Good knowledge of Liferay portal and development.: Mandatory*
- Process Flows
- Mentor and Knowledge transfer to client project team members
- Participate as primary, co and/or contributing author on any and all
project deliverables associated with their assigned areas of responsibility
- Participate in data conversion and data maintenance
- Provide best practice and industry specific solutions
- Advise on and provide alternative (out of the box) solutions
- Provide thought leadership as well as hands on technical
configuration/development as needed.
- Participate as a team member of the functional team
- Perform other duties as assigned.
*Technical Recruiter** |** Panzer Solutions LLC |*
*Work Ph: 203-652-1444 Ext 119 (**Best Way to reach me through Email**)*
*Email : **matt.jo...@panzersolutions.com* * Web: | *
*www.panzersolutions.com* <http://www.enterprisesolutioninc.com/>* |*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.