Position: Senior OBIEE/OBIA Hands-on Solution Architect

Location: Up-state NY

Duration: 6++ months

We need a senior level resource to assist our client in scoping out and
performing the upgrade and new implementation from OBIEE to OBIA Financials
and potentially some additional analytics.  Prior experience doing this
type of work is a must, having implemented OBIA from the ground up and the
entire life cycle.  This resource must have done in the past and be able to
lead the small team to assist the client in the scoping, discovery,
documentation, then hands-on implementation and customization of the OBIA
Financials.  They client is also running Hyperion so that experience is a
plus.

*Must have:OBIEE/OBIA *

*OBIA Financials*

*Essbase*

*New implementation and upgrade project type experience*

Plus:
Hyperion
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.