This is Krishna working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.
*Position: Network Engineer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 3+ Months*
The Senior Level Engineer will be responsible for the design, planning, *and
implementation of network infrastructure projects.* The engineer will also
assist in supporting the *existing network infrastructure through
monitoring, troubleshooting, handling requests, and changes. Cisco CCNP or
CCIE is preferred.*
*Required Skills:* 4 -6 years of *Cisco* networking, TCP/IP and
infrastructure, design and config of ASA and PIX, Cisco 6500 platform
understanding, Layer 2 switching, routing protocols, Cisco Security Manager
· 4 to 6 years of experience with *Cisco technologies is required. *
· Strong understanding of *TCP/IP and network infrastructure*
· Hands on experience with the design and configuration of *Cisco
· Strong understanding of the Cisco switch platforms *including
6500, 3750, and 2900 series switches.*
· Experience with layer 2 switching (VTP, spanning-tree, dot1q,
· Experience with Arista switches a plus
· Working knowledge of *data centres*, WAN build outs also necessary
· Solid understanding and experience with routing protocols (*BGP
and Internet peering, EIGRP, OSPF)*
*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Willing to Relocate:
Thanks & Regards,
( 510-270-0603 | : krish...@erpanderp.com
-ERP and ERP Corp | www.erpanderp.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.