Hi,

This is Krishna working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.

*Position: Network Engineer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

*Job Description:*

The Senior Level Engineer will be responsible for the design, planning, *and
implementation of network infrastructure projects.*  The engineer will also
assist in supporting the *existing network infrastructure through
monitoring, troubleshooting, handling requests, and changes.  Cisco CCNP or
CCIE is preferred.*

*Required Skills:*  4 -6 years of *Cisco* networking, TCP/IP and
infrastructure,  design and config of ASA and PIX, Cisco 6500 platform
understanding, Layer 2 switching, routing protocols, Cisco Security Manager
and DCIM

·         4 to 6 years of experience with *Cisco technologies is required. *

·         Strong understanding of *TCP/IP and network infrastructure*

·         Hands on experience with the design and configuration of *Cisco
ASA firewalls*

·         Strong understanding of the Cisco switch platforms *including
6500, 3750, and 2900 series switches.*

·         Experience with layer 2 switching (VTP, spanning-tree, dot1q,
port-channel configuration)\

·         Experience with Arista switches a plus

·         Working knowledge of *data centres*, WAN build outs also necessary

·         Solid understanding and experience with routing protocols (*BGP
and Internet peering, EIGRP, OSPF)*

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address: