Hi,

I really appreciate if you can spare few minutes for my below requirement
and if you are interested please send me your updated resume with expected
billing rate:

*Grand Rapids** MI*
*6 months
No.Position: 5
Rate: $best/hour*

* *

*Major Skills what my client is looking:*  Oracle EBS QA with HP/Mercury
Automated Testing Tool (Loadrunner, QTP, Quality Center)

*QA Performance Tester with Loadrunner Experience*

*Requirements:*

   - Senior testing resource with deep Loadrunner scripting/ automation
   expertise
   - Design LoadRunner test scripts - plan for/ create appropriate scripts
   to mimic anticipated production user transaction volume
   - Add script parameters
   - Advise and guide the performance test team on the most efficient use
   and maintenance of LoadRunner (to ensure maximum benefits)
   - Execute load testing
   - Spearhead the problem/ defect resolution and performance tuning during
   all runs - preparation, dry run and actual execution stages
   - Share approach/ methodology experiences and best practices to
   effectively execute performance testing

*Skills Summary:*

   - HP - Mercury Tools:  LoadRunner, QTP and Quality Center A MUST!
   - Performance testing
   - Performance tuning
   - Oracle E-business (12.x experience with focus on Order Management, AR,
   and AP) A MUST!
   - Test Scripts

*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*

*__***

*With Regards,**
**Kamal Pandey**