Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and share the resumes at a...@tresourceinc.com asap.
*Position:* SSIS Developer
*Location:* Atlanta, GA
*Duration:* 12+ months
· 2 Interview calls via Skype Video Call.
· 1 Final Interview Call with Client Managers.
Total Experience --> 6 years and more.
*Healthcare domain experience is a must.*
• SSIS experience with Requirements, Design, Build, Test, and
Deploy & Support in EDW.
• Demonstrated expertise sourcing from complicated multi record
layout text files, XML & Enterprise RDBMS sources
• Demonstrated expertise with secure coding techniques, error
handling, process auditing, logging and alert reporting of ETL processes.
• Expertise in ETL code performance & optimization techniques
• Experience with MS Data Quality & Profiling tools integration
with ETL. Applied MDS experience is preferred.
• Deep SQL development skills (6-8 in scale of 10) with complex
queries/stored procedures in an EDW environment.
• Analytic – Self Starter/Quick Learner
• Very good communications skills both technical &
• Team Player – Team Skills are critical
• McKesson Star, NextGen, Centricity ETL experience highly
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Agarwal |
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 996, Direct: 408-933-9520
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> ajay.bharatendu | Fax: 408-884-2409
a...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.