Hope you are doing well! We have an excellent opportunity of *Unix Support
Analyst* in* Chicago, IL*
Please share your interest at the earliest.
*Please reply at - abhin...@tresourceinc.com <abhin...@tresourceinc.com>*
*For your review, Job Description is as follows:*
*Job Title: Unix Support Analyst Locations: Chicago, IL*
*Duration: Long Term*
Opening in Chicago land area, IL for support and maintenance of Pivotal
Cloud Infrastructure for the banking client. The successful candidate
should have a good track record in UNIX Infrastructure support be prepared
to support cloud Infra. They will be required to demonstrate a mature and
constructive approach to troubleshooting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Cloud Operations Lead duties will include (provide as much details as
· Supporting the cloud Infrastructure
· Communication with users to gather requirements and
· Investigating and fixing any issues
· Interact with other technology groups as needed
· Coordinate with users and developers located in different
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
Basic Technical Requirements
· Should have experience with UNIX Infrastructure support
· Have exposure to administer UNIX servers and provision virtual
machines as needed
· Having experience with Cloud infrastructure is a plus
· Have led an global ops team as well as knowledge of VMWare
· Should have strong presentation skills
· familiarity with DevOps practices like Jenkins, Chef/Puppet would
be a plus.
Technology Resource Group
3736 Hills-dale Court
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Direct- 408-426-2059 | Office: 408-709-1760 , Ext –846 | Fax: 408-884-2409
Email - abhin...@tresourceinc.com | Gtalk – abhi.dyss
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.