Back Fill !
*Must be Local to Irving, TX or 30 minutes drive.*
Position : Java Developer
Location : Irving TX
Duration : 6to12 Months
* Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for
mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance.
* Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
* Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
* Prepare and produce releases of software components.
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* 7+ years of hands-one Software Development experience
* 5+ years of experience in Java development
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java
* Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
* Advanced understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
* Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
* Proficient in the Spring Framework
* Experience with test-driven development
* Experience with Weblogic application server
*Technical Recruiter** |** Panzer Solutions LLC |*
*Work Ph: 203-652-1444 Ext 119 (**Best Way to reach me through Email**)*
*Email : **matt.jo...@panzersolutions.com* * Web: | *
*www.panzersolutions.com* <http://www.enterprisesolutioninc.com/>* |*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.