Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*.Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Job Title: Manhattan WMS Technology Analyst*
*Location: Kent(WA), USA*
*Primary Skill : Manhattan WMS *
*Rate: D.O.E, # of Positions: 1, Duration: 6 Months*
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in
the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4-5 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 4 to 5?years of experience in Manhattan WMS with AS400
knowledge. Knowledge on Manhattan WMS system version (2006, 2014) preferred.
- Experience and understanding of Application support and maintenance
service - including Incident management, system health monitoring, problem
management and minor enhancements.
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
- Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Sr.US IT Recruiter
Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.