This is *Krishna * working with *ERP and ERP Corp,* we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated WORD version resume along
with your expected rate/salary and contact details.
*Position: Software QA Engineer*
*Location: San Bruno, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Client is Walmart eCommerce
Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web
applications, tools, and software
• Use test automation tools and manual testing to execute test plans and
identify defects prior to release.
• Work with Customer Support to reproduce defects reported by customers.
• Effectively use a defect tracking system.
• Participates in medium- to large-scale projects
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2-4 years of experience with Software QA Engineering and test
• Strong fundamentals in SDLC – Agile / waterfall methodologies.
• Strong technical skills with expert scripting language / programming
language experience – Java (preferred), ruby/ groovy scripting
• Strong domain knowledge in eCommerce and retail highly preferred
• PL/SQL experience.
• Good understanding of object oriented programming
• Proactive problem solver
• Team-oriented, self-motivated with good communication and
• Possess a strong ability to organize and prioritize his or her
send us the following details along with the updated resume for immediate
Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD):
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
Email: *krish...@erpanderp.com <krish...@erpanderp.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.