Greetings!!!!!

This is *Krishna * working with *ERP and ERP Corp,* we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated WORD version resume along
with your expected rate/salary and contact details.

*Position: Software QA Engineer*

*Location: San Bruno, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Rek#WECJP00000739

Client is Walmart eCommerce

*Description*

Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web
applications, tools, and software

•    Use test automation tools and manual testing to execute test plans and
identify defects prior to release.

•    Work with Customer Support to reproduce defects reported by customers.

•    Effectively use a defect tracking system.

•    Participates in medium- to large-scale projects

•    Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions

Experience/Skills required:

•    Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field

•    2-4 years of experience with Software QA Engineering and test
automation

•    Strong fundamentals in SDLC – Agile / waterfall methodologies.

•    Strong technical skills with expert scripting language / programming
language experience – Java (preferred), ruby/  groovy scripting

•    Strong domain knowledge in eCommerce and retail highly preferred

•    PL/SQL experience.

•    Good understanding of object oriented programming

•    Proactive problem solver

•    Team-oriented, self-motivated with good communication and
organizational skills

•    Possess a strong ability to organize and prioritize his or her
time *Please
send us the following details along with the updated resume for immediate
Consideration*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD):

Expected hourly Rate:

Total IT Exp:

Current Location:

Start Availability:

 *Thanks &Regards*
Krishna
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
PH:  510-270-0603
Email: *krish...@erpanderp.com <krish...@erpanderp.com>*

*www.erpanderp.com <http://www.erpanderp.com/>*