Network Wintel Administrator
Phone and Skype
This role is expected to provide system administration functions, with a
focus on the primary application/function of the server(s) for which the
position is responsible.
• Configure services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance
with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Contribute to and maintain system standards.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability
of server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Monitor daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and
system data are successfully backed up.
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
• Repair and recover from software failures. Coordinate and communicate
status to impacted parties.
• Promote release packages throughout lifecycle environments using source
code management tools, migration tools, power shell scripts, and manual
• Configure network services, certificates, and host based firewalls.
• Configure and manage application pools and virtual web environments in
IIS including security.
Candidates must have on the job system administration experience in some of
• Windows Server 2008 R2 or greater
• CA SiteMinder 12 R2 or greater
• DataPower X152 with firmware 188.8.131.52 or greater
• TFS 2012 or greater
• BizTalk 2010 or greater
• FileNet 5.0 or greater
• IIS 7.0 or greater
• SQL Server 2012 or greater
• IBM Initiate 11 or greater
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.