Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: Software Engineer (UI/AngularJS)*

*Location: Denver, CO  *

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*VISA Status: No Constraints*

*Pay Rate: $Open/hr*

*No of Positions: 3*

*Tools required:* Eclipse, Net Beans, Jasmine, Junit, Perforce, Tomcat,
Javascript, JIRA, AngularJS

-2 to 5 years experience with technically leading a group (at least 5) of
software engineers

-6 months to 1 year experience with using AngularJS

-5 to 8 years experience with writing code professionally

*Skills Required:*

·         UI development Tech Lead: Will provide technical oversight for a
team of UI developers (on-site and off-site).

·         Duties include estimating work effort, sprint planning, design &
code reviews, and some coding (approximately 50%).

·         Javascript (specifically AngularJS and Jasmine) and Java
experience are all required as well as JIRA/Agile development processes and
working in a SOA environment.

·         Must have proven Tech Lead experience with group of up to 5
developers, and demonstrated proficiency in using AngularJS with Jasmine.

Regards,
*Ramesh,*
HYR Global Source Inc | An ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: *913-660-0755*